March 29, 2020

My Ideal House

As some one who is a mixture of ADD and OCD, I find myself reverting near constantly to the clean lines of modern architecture. I recently had what I would think would be the ideal house, with certain integrations that make it more my personality.
I have a specific type of house in mind, Green, Sustainable, Comfortable, Ultra-modern, with a touch of rustic. I will attempt through a variety of pictures found on the internet and other blogs to convey what I would like to incorporate into my Dream Home.

Here goes: Lets start with the outside of the house, I tend to like the contrasts between bunker-like concrete and the delicacy of bamboo and the graceful arms of trees. So imagine if you would a drive/walk along a path passing by an expanse of vegetation, a chaotic yet calculated randomness in its design. Waves of ferns with a back drop of oak and elm, with pillar-like formations of bamboo, sprawling in no particular order. The eye naturally scans from plant to plant and comes to rest against the concrete structure that is the front gate.





No comments:

Post a Comment